The Westworth Village Library Services are provided through a reimbursement program with the Fort Worth Public Library. Westworth Village residents may be reimbursed for the cost of a Fort Worth Nonresident Card by following the instructions below:
Visit any Fort Worth Library branch and apply for a Nonresident Card
- Provide verification of identity and current address (i.e. Texas Driver’s License/ ID, utility bill from last 30 days, etc.)
- Adult cards: Pay $50 annual fee (cash, check, or credit card)
ISD STUDENT CARDS:
- Provide verification of student enrollment in ISD (i.e. report card, notice from school, etc.)
- No cost to obtain card
- Requires parent or guardian signature
HOW TO BE REIMBURSED FOR FEE PAID:
- Go to the Utility Department (located inside City Hall)
Complete the Request for Library Reimbursement Form, form must be accompanied by:
- Copy of your new Fort Worth Library Nonresident card, AND
- Copy of receipt of payment made to Fort Worth Library
- Copy of ID Verification used to obtain the library card.
- A credit in the amount paid will be put on your utility account
- Reimbursements can be made annually and only for the amount paid. Reimbursements will not be paid for replacement, lost or stolen cards.
To visit the Fort Worth Library page, click HERE.
To find a list of locations and hours, click HERE.