Permits and Building Inspections
311 Burton Hill Road Westworth Village, Texas 76114
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE USING THE ONLINE PAYMENT PROGRAM. SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
TO SCHEDULE A BUILDING INSPECTION:
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE FEATURE BY CLICKING: www.municipalonlinepayments.com/westworthvillagetx , BY EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY CALLING THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY.
Permit Technician: Melanie Whitley, 817-710-2505
Building Official: Nader Jeri, 817-710-2518
Third Party Building Inspector: Jerome Walton, Code Pro
Building Inspectors will be wearing City issued ID badges when in the field.
ALL CONTRACTORS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE CITY PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN ANY CONSTRUCITON PROJECT. Initial contractor registration may be done in person or electronically by the License holder.
Please print, complete, and either bring to City Hall or fax to 817-710-2501 or email to email@example.com.
To use the ONLINE BUILDING PERMIT SYSTEM, registered contractors must first complete the ONLINE SYSTEM ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. Once the registration process is complete, contractors will be able to submit permit applications. If you have any questions about whether a permit can be purchased through this program, please call the Permits Department at 817-710-2505 during regular business hours.
Users with an online account can:
Purchase an electrical, plumbing or mechanical permit with a MasterCard, VISA or Discovery credit card.
Search for information on a specific permit.
View/schedule inspections for a permit.
ALL Permit Applications are available for download below. Online applications should be submitted through the online permit system.
- Certificate of Occupancy - Commercial
- Certificate of Occupancy - Residential
- Demolition Permit Application
- Fencing Permit - Residential
- Temporary Electrical and Gas Service Letter
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test & Maintenance Report
- Building Permit - Commercial
- Building Permit - Residential
- Dirt Work Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Site Plan /Land Use Application
- Specific Use Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Trade Permit Application (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Irrigation)
- Tree Permit Application
- Variance Request Application
Non-Building Related Applications:
- Alarm Permit Application
- Grease & Grit Trap Permit Application
- Solicitation Distribution Permit Application
- Special Events & Parade Permit Application
- Waste Hauler Permit Application
The City has adopted the 2012 International Code Council (ICC) Codes as well as Regional Codes suggested by the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG).
- 2011 National Electric Code
- Please review Ordinance No. 393 - Adopting 2012 ICC Building Codes, July 12, 2016 AND Ordinance No. 394 - Adopting 2012 Fire Codes, July 12, 2016 before beginning any project.
- If you have any questions, contact Building Official: Nader Jeri, 817-710-2518.