|Natural Gas:||Atmos Energy|
|Water Supplier:||City of Westworth Village|
|Water Source:||City of Fort Worth|
|Wastewater System:||City of Westworth Village (contract with the City of Fort Worth)|
|Trash Service:||Waste Connections (formerly Progressive Waste Solutions)|
|Household Hazardous Waste:||Fort Worth Environmental Collection Center|
Westworth Village Utility Department
311 Burton Hill Road, Westworth Village, Texas 76114 | Phone: 817-710-2506
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
|Utility Clerk:||Andie Shrum|
|Public Works Supervisor:||Cody Cooke-Morse|
|AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY||CALL 817-966-7180|
Click HERE for Application for New Utility Service.
Meters are read during the last business week of each month. Utility bills are mailed no later than the last business day of the month.
Payment is due no later than the 15th of each month. Utility bills not paid in full by the 21st will be considered delinquent and utilities will be subject to termination. A late fee of $7.50 or 10% of the outstanding bill (whichever is greater) will be applied the next business day. Water service will be restored when the delinquent bill, late charge, and a $25 termination fee are paid. Returned check fee is $30.
The City accepts automatic payments from banking institutions. Click HERE for the Utility Auto Draft Authorization form. Please print, complete, and submit to the Utility Department by mail, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person. If you would like to sign up for a Credit Card Utility Draft, click HERE and follow these steps:
- Choose “Login/ Register” in the upper righthand corner of the screen
If you have an account, login. If you do not:
- Click “Register”
- Fill in the requested information
- Check your email for the New Account Registration activation
- Activate your account (it will return you to the sign in screen of the website)
- Choose “Utility Billing” from the available services
- Select “Add an Account”
- You will need your account number (this can be found on your statements, XX-XXXX-XX) and your last payment amount. If this is a brand new account and you have not yet paid a utility bill, this amount will be $15. If you are unable to find this information, contact email@example.com or call 817-710-2506
- If you already had an account, or now have one set up, go to the blue “Pay Account” button on your Accounts screen
- Select in “Enroll in Auto Pay”
Fill out all of the information and select “Enroll Now”
The City also offers Paperless Billing. If you would like to receive your bills via email, click HERE. Please bring, complete, and submit the form to the Utility Department by mail or in person.
If you have any questions, please call 817-710-2506.
The City is upgrading water meters to smart meters, which will allow residents to monitor their water consumption on a daily basis using the program EyeOnWater. This system will eliminate the need for manual meter reading every month, as the meters will be tied directly to our water billing software. This system will also monitor possible water leaks on the homeowner’s side of the water line and can notify you by e-mail of a possible leak.
Consumer Confidence (Water Quality) Reports
2017 Consumer Confidence (Water Quality) Report, issued on June 26,2018
2016 Consumer Confidence (Water Quality) Report, issued on June 26, 2017
2015 Consumer Confidence (Water Quality) Report, issued on June 21, 2016
- The Fort Worth Water Department provides the water source for our community. The Westworth Village Public Works Department takes daily samples of the water supply to ensure safety and water quality.
- In compliance with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), we are required to publish an annual Drinking Water Quality Report. This report is issued every June, for the prior year. Please click the above link to review the current report. If you have any questions, please call the Westworth Water Department at 817-710-2506.
MS4 Annual Report
TRWD Sprinkler Evaluation Program
The Tarrant Regional Water District has partnered with M&M Irrigation to offer a free sprinkler evaluation to residents. After the evaluation, residents will receive a customized irrigations schedule which will provide specific recommendations on how to best maintain their lawn while being as efficient as possible with their water and sprinkler use.
If you would like to receive a free sprinkler evaluation and a customized irrigation schedule, follow these steps:
- Requests a sprinkler evaluation through: www.mysprinklereval.com?trwd
- You will be redirected to the M&M signup page to enter your information
- Someone from M&M Irrigation will contact you to set a date and time for the evaluation
- The sprinkler evaluation will take about 45 minutes, and the homeowner must be present during the evaluation
- Michael will walk you through the results of the evaluation and make recommendations to improve system efficiency
- You will receive a report showing the results of their evaluation, as well as a new customer irrigation schedule designed for your yard
Every evaluation and the information collected from it will be kept on file in case you have any questions about the evaluation in the future.
If you would like to learn more about how to conserve water and save money, click HERE
Residential Trash Service
Each owner, occupant, or tenant of each premise, within the City, is required to utilize the City provided refuse collection service. Curbside service is provided by Waste Connections (formerly Progressive Waste Solutions). Pick-up days are WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY beginning at 7:00 A.M.
WEDNESDAY PICKUP INCLUDES:
Bundled brush and tree limbs (50 lbs., 4 ft. in length)
SATURDAY PICKUP INCLUDES:
Each household is provided a 95 gallon poly cart and a recycling bin. Extra poly carts may be rented for an additional monthly fee. If carts or bins are damaged, please call the Water Department at 817.710.2506. Containers may be placed at the curb the evening before pick-up day and must be removed from the curb when emptied. Place all trash inside the poly cart with the lid closed. For excess household trash, put in a trash bag and place next to the cart.
DO NOT PLACE HOT ASHES, LIQUIDS SUCH AS MOTOR OILS OR GREASE, OR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SUCH AS CAR BATTERIES OR LEAD BASED PAINTS INSIDE THE CARTS.
Rinsing cart frequently with water will help prevent foul odors and reduce insect problems.
RECYCLING: PICK UP IS WEDNESDAY 7:00 A.M. ONLY.
Acceptable recycle items include: metal cans, glass bottles and jars, newspapers, magazines, phone books, junk mail advertisements, plastic #1 and #7 (milk, juice, detergent jugs, etc), and chipboard (cereal boxes, soda boxes, etc). NO OTHER ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED. Please rinse all cans, bottles, and glass jars before placing in the recycle bin.
BRUSH AND LIMBS: PICK UP IS ON WEDNESDAYS ONLY.
Cut to 4 foot lengths and tie into bundles not weighing more than 50 pounds.
BULKY ITEMS: PICK UP IS SATURDAY ONLY.
Items picked up include furniture and stoves. NO REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS OR AIR CONDITIONERS.
For special pickups for construction debris, bulky water, large piles of unbundled brush, or questions regarding service and recycling please contact Progressive Waste Solutions directly Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 817.222.2221.
For questions regarding billing, ordering additional poly carts or to terminate service, please contact the city of Westworth Village Water Department at 817.710.2506.
Commercial Trash Service
Please contact Waste Connections directly at 817.222.2221.
To dispose of hazardous waste, such as batteries, chemicals, etc., visit our Water Department to receive a voucher to Fort Worth’s Environmental Collection Center. Vouchers cost $50 and you must bring your driver’s license or current water bill with you for proof of residency.
Note: The ECC cannot acceptaccept the following items: ammunition & explosives, appliances & electronics, building materials, bulk trash & yard waste, butane/ propane cylinders, medicines & medical waste, tires, or asbestos/ PCBs/ radioactive items.