COVID-19 EMERGENCY MANAGMENT INFORMATION:
Westworth Village participates in the Tarrant County Emergency Management Plan. You can view those orders/declarations on the Tarrant County COVID-19 webpage.
The City of Westworth Village is working diligently to ensure residents, visitors and businesses are safe, as their well-being are of utmost importance. City staff and elected officials are closely monitoring and evaluating this evolving situation. Westworth businesses are following their corporate guidelines and city/county specific information will be published via the email/text subscription service. If you have not already done so, please sign up for this valuable service using this link. You can call 211 if you need non-emergency assistance with food, housing, etc, they have a special line set up just for COVID-19 questions.
Mayor Jones Disaster Declaration 04/07/2020
WHAT TO DO:
- Stay 6 feet way from others, avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. If you experience difficulty breathing, or persistent fever, call your primary care provider.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.